Sleep training has gone very well! I'm so proud of my little girl! The first night was rough, no worse than what I expected, but a lot better than the first time we tried to sleep train her over a month ago. The first night she didn't completely fall asleep until about 2. She would cry for 20 minutes, sleep for 20, cry for twenty and so forth until after two she was out until about 6:30, where I fed her, and she slept until after 8 when she could no longer ignore Ashton. The next night, and well for 3 nights out of the total 5 so far, she fell asleep after crying for a very short period of time (20 minutes on night 2, 10 on #3 and 5 on #4) and only waking up around 6 or 7 where I fed her and then she fell back asleep. Hooray! I'm happy to feed her once in the early morning for a few more months, I have no problem with that, the sleep training needed to start when she was waking every 1 1/2 to 2 hours! I'm so proud of her!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Sleep Training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment