Trips to the ER, one and hopefully no more to go! Monday night was the last time I was able to hold food down until yesterday at about 9pm. I was so sick. Then, starting yesterday morning, I couldn't even hold down water. I was throwing up every 15 to 30 minutes. I got too dyhrated that I continued throwing up even though I had nothing left in my system. I went to my doctors at 11 am (thanks to my VT comp Julie to watch Ash for an hour and my grandma who took me to the doctor) had a shot to help with the nausea. Well it was too late. It knocked me out for a few hours and then I was throwing up again. My dr then said I needed to get IV fluids and anti-nausea stuff. But the Outpatient IV therapy was booked the rest of the day and wouldn't squeeze me in, so the Dr said go to the ER b/c they can do the same for me. So after Jeff got home from work (thanks to my dad who picked him up) Jeff and Ash dropped me off, where I spent the next 3 hours in boredom. They were pretty busy. Today I am still feeling weak, but SOO much better. I haven't even thrown up today. I can't eat alot though, so I've had a lot of mini meals. So hopefully this will last through the entire time Ken's fam is in town, b/c I really don't want to be sick while they're here and miss out on all the fun! TTFN
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment