Sunday, June 15, 2008

Random Things . . .

We bought the TOY STORY DVD yesterday, opened it, and there were no DVDs in it! It was the weirdest thing! I called the store, because I was afraid of a hassle trying to return or exchange it. They said it happens all the time. Weird. It reminded me of my 6th grade science teach, she bought a 12pack of Pepsi, and brought one in that was empty, (and still sealed of course). Random, but it made me think of that.

Other random thing that made me laugh at the pure stupidity. On State street and about 60th south, there is a Linens N Things. They are going out of business. They had signs plastered all over the street and store as we drove by yesterday. Now the stupid part. Linens N Things was in that same location ten years plus ago, but went out of business at least 6 years ago, (it was before Jeff and I got married, and I remember it being prior to that.) Now who made that decision to put a store back in a previous location where it failed? How Stupid! It was weird, yesterday after seeing that in the car, it made me upset that someone was sooo stupid to do that! Ridiculous. Oh, and it's been 'back' at that location for just over a year!!! Even more stupid!

Yesterday, I grabbed one of Ash's Hot Wheels, and started rolling it around and I said Vroom Vroom! Ash grabbed it and started going vmmmm vmmmmm! It was great! So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment