Sunday, April 27, 2008

Life as we know it.. . . . and things I'm grateful for

Everything seems like it has been a bit hectic for me. I've been feeling quite overwhelmed the past few days. And on top of that, inadequate. So great tag from Sally to list out what I am grateful for.

1. Friends/Family and their examples as parents. I am grateful for all the friends I have and your terrific examples! Sally you're amazing. I wish I could be more help. You are a rock to your children, and they love you so much. But I hope you know I'm thinking and praying about you all the time. Tiff, I am grateful for your examples. It is great to have a peer who is a role model. You are someone I want to be. I want to teach my children the way you have taught and continue to teach yours. Liz, you are so patient. You are teach Meg so many things, she is a smart little girl. Jen, I have yet to see you as a mom, but you have a fabulous personality that is so fun and loving. Erin is the busy body that you can't match up to, but I love your ideas. You are a true super mom. Jenny you are so loving. That is the best word to describe you. There are so many more of you. Kudos to you. I learn from all of you.

2. Jeff. I am so grateful for my fabulous hubby. He keeps me in check. He keeps me laughing, smiling and all the good things in my life are because of him.

3. Ashton is my joy and pride. He is such a good boy. He is amazing. He is smart and keeps me smiling and laughing too. He keeps me running.

4. All the modern technology that makes life easier. Vehicles, refrigerators, stove, soft mattresses, battery powered toothbrush.

5. I also love Sunday dinners. We are either with Jeff's family or mine. It is a wonderful time to spend with family. Especially when life is so busy that we have the one day to slow down and have time to enjoy each other.

6. I am getting spring fever like nothing else. I am so excited.Hopefully this weekend I'll get some pansies and a few herbs to pot. I can't wait until it's warm enough to take Ashton swimming. Our complex has a pool, so we can go all the time, plus I bought a little pool on clearance last year so we can have just a little bit of water and still have fun. I love the yellow flowers on the forsynthias, the green leaves, and white blossoms on the trees. The smell of rain. Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment