Sunday, April 20, 2008

ABC's



The ABC's of my life

A - Attached or single? Attached to my wonderful Hubby and son
B - Best friend? my BEST friend is Jeff
C - Cake or pie? Cake cake cake cake cake cake and more cake
D - Day of choice? Friday
E - Essential item? tough one, I am a bit of a material girl, stamps, washer and dryer,
F - Favorite color? I love them all. It depends if I'm wearing it, designing it, eating it or whatever!
G - Gummy bears or worms? Bears are best!
H - Hometown? Sandy
I - Indulgences? It used to be Lucky Charms, now, rich chocolate
J - January or July? July is too hot, but it has great Holidays and fun!
K - Kids? One and hopefully a couple more in the future!
L - Life isn’t complete without…? Family, extended immediate, all of it.
M - Marriage date? December 19 2002
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers 1 sister, 2 sisters in law
O - Oranges or apples? apples
P - Phobias or fears? falling
Q - Quote? so many, there are wonderful people who have been inspired with great words of wisdom, see my facebook profile, I have a few on there.
R - Reason to smile? Ashton
S - Season of choice? Fall. I love them all! I love the beautiful skies and snow of winter, the warmth and rebirth of Spring, the colors and fun of Summer, and the Colors and smells of Autumn
T - Training? I have been CPR certified many times, not current . . . no college degree yet . . .
U - Unknown fact about me? my life is an open book :-)
V - Vegetable? oooh I love veggies, broccoli, asparagus, carrots, potatoes
W - Worst habit? I've noticed I've been speaking with food in my mouth lately, so sorry to those who have witnessed it
X - X-ray or ultrasound? it depends, an ultrasound to see a baby great! And ultrasound for anything else, no thanks
Y - Your favorite food? Mexican, Chinese
Z - Zodiac sign? Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment