Ashton had his first taste of rice cereal today! He did alright. I think he got a swallow or two down. The rest of it he 'drooled' back out onto his face. He had his four month check up yesterday, and he is doing well. He is 13 pounds and 9 ounces. He has been having some reflux the last few days, so the Dr. felt that it would be good to start him on solids for it will help calm the stomach down. So in about 5 days we'll try some squash or sweet potatoes. So we'll have pictures to follow. Most of the pictures I take of him lately, he looks like a deer in headlights, unless he isn't looking at the camera. I kept trying to take a pic of his scrunched up face after a taste of the cereal, but he would stop and focus on the camera!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Rice Cereal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment