Sorry for the serious lack of updates. Life and the holidays proved to be hectic and we're still not slowing down!
The surgery went well, was successful and I recovered we'll. I still had a lot of pain all the way through the end of December. (The surgery was November 9th). I was becoming quite discouraged because I couldn't do hardly anything without the result of pain.
With my complete inability to exercise, I gained weight, and felt down, so ate my feelings. I got cleared to start exercising again, but to take it really easy and listen to my body. I started back at the gym last week and I feel great. (I also got a Bosu from my mom for Christmas so I'm super excited!! Pilates here we come). It's been a very exciting week. My energy levels are also a little odd still, waiting for the exercise to help kick that up again!!!
I did make another trip to the ER on dec 20th, hours before Jeff and I were heading out for our anniversary getaway. I has another large ovarian cyst rupture completely unrelated to the tumors. The plan is to remove my IUD this week and go back onto regular old birth control pills to regulate my hormones. I'm eager for this 6 month saga to end!!!
I'll post on Christmas and our getaway soon.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment