I have many things going on now, as does everyone, and lots to blog about, but no time, and no pictures. I'll separate the posts so it'll be easier on my brain!
So first of all, the week of Thanksgiving, I lost 7 pounds!! So for the month of November I lost about 15. So I down -35 from Nov/Dec 2010. The coolest part, was I pulled out a pair of jeans I haven't worn in 2 1/2 yrs! It feels so good. I've been good so far about smaller portions, and cutting out junk. It's been hard work but great. I know that's it's just going to get harder and harder. I've been working out on the Wii fit after the kids go to bed. I really like it. We got a super awesome Christmas tree! I'm in love with it! Jeff picked it out. It's called a Normand Fir. From a tree stand from Alaska. It's so beautiful. We haven't finished decorating it yet (or the house!) Hopefully that will be done by this weekend!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Lots to Say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment