Monday, April 11, 2011

Glasses

More miserable glasses problems this week! On Conference Sunday, I picked up my glasses, and they literally fell apart. I have no idea why or what happened to them. And they were high up where the kids can't get them. And since I've had them for a while 18 months, the store won't replace them, and don't do repairs. So I've got to take them somewhere to get looked at. (the spring hinge needs replacing is all, so hopefully not too painful!)

Then on Saturday, our daughter (whom is part GOAT!) 'head-butted' Jeff (she does this all the time, that is why she is truly part GOAT) and cracked his glasses frames! So we got out the super glue (Thanks mom) and have a temporary solution. Have to get him some new ones (b/c we are sure with another head butt or child induced accident will be the death of them).

It's been a fun week at our house! Ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. do you remember goat boy from snl? i'm afraid i can't stop giggling about goat boy songs ever since i read this!!

    ReplyDelete