Friday, December 3, 2010

A Miserable week......

 So glad this week is pretty much over!  Ash was sick a week ago the day before Thanksgiving, and had his cold through Saturday. Jeff had a cold Thursday through Saturday, Maci and I started Saturday and didn't start feeling better until Wednesday. Thursday I finally could breath, but then got a migraine in the afternoon evening that had me throwing everything up! I still have a headache today, but not as bad. It's been a LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG week!

We're excited for the weekend to feel better, maybe even actually play out in the snow! We get to see Tangled tomorrow morning, and we have the Mattress Warehouse dinner tomorrow night! So a few fun things coming up! We hope to go to Trolley Square tonight too! It's the opening Gallery Night of the "12 Days Before Christmas St Jude's Fundraiser." Jeff was an invited artist to donate a piece. People can then purchase tickets for 5$ for a chance to win one of twelve paintings (their choice). They have some big names too!

We had some rad iciles outside our porch. Funny, the next day, when I didn't take a picture there were about twice as many, and even longer and bigger! They're all gone today though.

Also, I'm trying to promote my Chic Lady facebook page and crafting blog (www.stampingwithkatie.blogspot.com). So if you haven't seen them, please do and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment