Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last couple of weeks

We haven't been up to a whole lot. Work, swimming lessons, home, and Jeff, work and work and art.  I've worked more hours the last two weeks than ever at this job (and yes 16 hours of that was two straight days at the Salt Lake store).  Maci NEVER sleeps at work, ash used to nap on the beds all the time, so I had to document this! It's been a good busy few weeks though!

We went to a friends baptism on Wednesday. And afterwards at the dinner Ash got a cookie with lots of frosting on it.  We let him have it in the car because we were heading home. We didnt' see until we got home that made a mess! He was covered, the seat belt and the door. Upon opening the door I said "Ash!  (sounded like aaaaaaaash in a sigh)" He said "Look mom! A painting!" Can't help but smile after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment