The darling birthday cake!
(okay, sorry, I made it so therefore it's darling. I only have basic skills, can't make flowers and have never even tried fondant, maybe I should take a class)
Ash took this picture of me making the cake (and many many more!)
Maci was very focused while opening presents with Daddy. She didn't have big smiles on her face, she was so interested in all the attention she was getting along with all these bags and noisy paper.
Maci and Daddy blowing out the candle!
Maci was going nuts over the cake and ice cream! She was so happy and had fun digging in!
Maci got a walker that is a stroller. She loves it. She can really cruise with it too! Which is good because she just wants to go fast, so she tends to fall often!
Thanks to Maci's grandparents and Aunts and Uncles! It was a wonderful birthday party!


No comments:
Post a Comment