
Some recent laughs about motherhood.
This picture was taken a couple of hours ago. I was sitting with Maci. Felt suddenly warm. Didn't think much of it. About 45 minutes later, I handed Maci to Jeff and he asked if she spat up all over me. Nope. A joy of motherhood.
Two nights ago, Maci slept solid from 10:30pm to 6:30am. I tossed and turned all night, wondering when she was going to wake up to eat. (she's like clock work, 3:30 and 6)
I need new shoes, again. My YW leader told me (when I was 18) that her feet grew a whole size after each child. She had 3 and ended up with a size 8 foot. No biggie, 8 is the most common foot size for women. After Ashton I had to start wearing 8 1/2, all my shoes hurt my feet now, even the new ones I got for my birthday last August pinch my toes. I need nines. My mom is happy, she got a couple pairs of new shoes, and I still have more in a box to pull out and pass up.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Oh the joys of motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment