The little princess sound asleep. This wonderful site is becoming much less frequent...
Maci has the biggest smiles. I love it. No laughs yet, but loud coos!Ashton has been throwing things a lot lately. This time he threw a square basket at Maci while she was in the swing. I've never heard either of my children cry so loud or hard ....
Until Ashton topped it the next day! He fell backwards and hit is head on the vacuum (it reclined and turned on on impact). I thought it was a bonk. I hugged him, then went to get him water, set him on the sofa. I came back and there was blood all over. Ash was still screaming. I got a quick look, and it seemed deep to me, so we headed off to the Instacare. He got a staple in his head. Karma?
Did I mention this happened on the 7th? Yes, Jeff's birthday! So our dinner plans were cancelled. We made it to the Tobler at about 8 where we were going to have cake and ice cream. However we hadn't eaten yet, the ordeal took us a couple hours. My mom made us some scrambled eggs with ham. And took Maci so I could eat and rest. It was a long afternoon!
Now this weekend and week, Jeff has had the stomach flu, Ash, Maci and me a cold, then Maci got the stomach flu, we all are doing better except Jeff. He is sticking it out today and delivering mattresses and doing all sorts of labor. This is the 4th time since Maci has been born we've all gotten sick! We don't ever all get sick and colds like this! It's crazy! I'm ready for the warm weather to help us out of this. Oh, ya it's here! So time to feel better! Yea!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Lately...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment