So I am feeling better again, and back up running around.
Ashton is still improving his vocabulary. Instead of ta-ta for turtle, it is now tortle, and he loves carrying around the stuffed animal Crush (from Finding Nemo). We bought a couple of little pumpkins, and he will say goco, coco, and for some reason those mean pumpkin. He learned Apple this week too. It sounds like awpple. My internet connection is super slow at home, so that is why the lack of pictures. I don't have the patience.
Hope you are enjoying Conference weekend! I loved Neil Anderson's talk. About how feeling inadequate, but what we know for missionary work, for teaching, is enough, and God Love's us. It was very powerful to me. This first session was all about missionary work to me. Hum, I guess there are people around me needing to hear the gospel. I better get to work.
Notice the poll on the side of the blog. :-)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Hello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment