Call it what you will, but I'm addicted to the TWILIGHT series! I wasn't interested at first, I mean come on, a story about vampires in love? Lame. Then a few weeks ago I saw the movie trailer when I saw What Happens in Vegas. So okay, it looks interesting, everyone and their dog that I know has read it, so I'll just check it out. That's why I read Da Vinci Code in the first place was to see what all the talk was about.
I LOVE IT!!!! I love the internal confilicts of Edward, and all the character development, and it's clean and intreging, and just cool. I borrowed Twilight from Sally on Thursday, and by 2am Sunday, I finished it. Sally was going to bring New Moon and Eclipse to me this coming Friday, but in the mean time I remembered my lil sister has NM. So I finally got it from her Monday evening. And by 10:30 pm on Tuesday, I finished that. The libraries have no copies of Eclipse available, so I have to wait until Friday to start Eclipse. Maybe I could just re-read the other two by then? Hummm. Anyways, I'm dreaming vampires and werewolves. I've watched the Twilight Movie trailer a dozen times . . . . It's safe to say I have a new obsessive addiction.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
New Addiction/Obsession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment