This picture was taken prior to his birthday, but helped inspire the idea for his party. He LOVES bananas. So much, that while Mom wasn't looking, he starting biting on the peel trying to get to the good stuff! Yuck. Ashton Turned One yesterday 12/18. We had a party with his grandparents and aunts and uncles. Well drank banana milk (Ash guzzled it down!!) and opened presents. Then ate a banana shaped cake. Ash was also 'horking' down the cake and frosting, and had a couple tastes of ice cream. It was a little cold, we caught a few cute faces on camera. I don't have any pics of the Bday yet, b/c our camera is MIA, we took them on my mom's camera. When I get them I'll post them.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
ONE year Old Banana Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment